Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Section II Entrance Lighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
betsy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Section II Entrance Lighting Reply with quote

I have vistied with Anthony Snyder of Houston Community Management about this but have gotten nowhere and was told that the road and lighting improvements to Harkey should take care of this, however, to date, it has not.

We live in Section II and have a problem with the lighting (or lack thereof) for the entrances into our subdivision. It is hard to get someone to our house when there are no lights in the entrances and you dont see the Cypress Village II signs until your driving right past them. I was told the bids to run electricity to the entrances so lights can be put in was too much, however, there should be something else that can be done. Why not at least put some solar lighting up there?
Rob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Entrance Lighting Reply with quote

Everything you have been told is correct. We have the same problem in section I. The cost to place adequate lighting at all entrances (4), would be great. We have taken bids on this work. We are looking into solar lighting, but have yet to find the equipment suitable to our needs. We do know that the road work planned for Harkey will bring additional lighting to the entrances at section II which should take care of it, but unfornately not section 1.
stbachle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

We are new to the neighborhood in CVII, and I would have to agree with you. We really need entrance lighting. I don't think it is too much to ask.

Stephanie
betsy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rob for the information & update. I understand lighting is needed in Section I also, however, there is at least a light in the main entrance put there by the city and that entrance is quite visible to anyone driving by. Section II has nothing. I believe Carolyn was at one time visiting with the city about getting the same kind of light put in for Section II's entrances, but I did not attend the last meeting so I dont know if she was able to get anyting accomplished or not. When the adequate solar lighting is found, will both Sections be taken care of at the same time, or will the budget only allow for one Section at a time?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: