Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crime / Neighborhood Watch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Crime / Neighborhood Watch Reply with quote

As everyone knows crime in Pearland has been on tyhe raise particularly in the Shadow Creek and Silver Lake areas. Who knows if they tricle down to our subdivisions. We should be prepared. Some of our board members have suggest creating a neighborhood watch program. We hope to have a representative of the PPD attend our next annaul HOA meeting (TBA) which will be coming up soon. We look forward to much participation in both attendance of the meeting and the Nieghborhood Watch Program.
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in agreement. When will the next HOA meeting be?
Rob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Crime / Neighborhood Watch Reply with quote

Latisha,

We have not pinpointed a date yet, but would anticipate some time in April.
mfeidler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Truck driving through our Park! Reply with quote

Saturday 4/25/09 around 4:30pm a Chevy or GM Tan 4 Wheel drive truck with a tool box in the back went for a joy ride through our outer grassy wet area of the park. It was soft and muddy.

The license plate of the Truck was Texas 07FKF4.

Keep a look out for this under 20 year old kid. I followed him to get his plate # and he got out and said some unpleasant words to me and said he wasn't afraid of the police.

I'm not looking for confrontation but I don't want our neighborhood torn up. Especialy the park we just got!

Thanks,
Mike

Shocked
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mike, for the information. did you get a chance to call the police about it? Whether the kid was scared of them or not, it sounds like he definitely needs to have a meeting with them.
Rob

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Neighborhood Watch Reply with quote

This is even more reason to have a neighborhhod watch so we can support our neighbors in times like these.
latishaodell

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mike for following him and getting the license #. I hope you called and reported him to the police.

When will our next HOA meeting be? I would have thought we'd have one by now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: