Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

irrigation system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pearlanddebbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: irrigation system Reply with quote

Are any of the board members aware of the water leak from the irrigation system in Phase II. It looks as though a pipe has frozen and spewing water. Who is going to have to pay for all that water? Did no one else get that voice message from the city to turn off your irrigation system, that it might freeze and cause bursted pipes
Rob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Water Pipe Reply with quote

According to our landscaper all irrigation water lines were turned off days prior. We are looking into the situation.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We took all the precautions we could, but the water line seems to have burst upstream of the cutoffs we have (city side). I was out there working with it right after it happened (freezing cold water, btw), and I had the city turn off the water upstream until we can get it fixed. It took them a couple of hours to get to it, but we took care of it as fast as we could.

As soon as we find out what happened, I'll try to remember to post something here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: