Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deed Enforcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robinson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Deed Enforcement Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

As a new board member I would like to address the community overall about some of the complaints I have received personally from other homeowners within the last month.

We should all value our community and wish to keep it clean and safe. There are a few ways we can go about helping our community remain a nice community. The following items are mandated by the deed restrictions and will assist in keeping the community well maintained:

1. Please maintain your lawn. This includes edging the grass and clearing out the weeds from your flower bed.

2. Do not leave random objects in front of your house; e.g. bicycles, coolers, etc.

3. Do not park your car on the street overnight. Your driveway and garage are for parking your cars, not the street. Using your garage as a storage is not an excuse to park your car on the street. Neither is the fact that you do not want to back your car out of the driveway to let another resident of your home out or in to the garage.

4. Drive at a safe speed when in the community. There are many children in the area, please use the utmost caution for their safety. Our posted speed limits are extremely high for a small community, yet some feel the need to drive above the limit. Please think of the kids in the neighborhood, and caution your friends who visit to drive at safe speeds.

5. Basketball goals should be moved to the rear of the home, or stored in the garage when not in use.

6. Please make repairs to fences that were damaged by Hurricane Ike. We are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the storm and these items need to be addressed ASAP.

Taking care of these items assist in keeping a well maintained community. There are several people with homes for sale in the community. One of the major factors that go into buying a new home is curb appeal of the home and the surrounding homes.

The board is working with the management company to provide better feedback in regards to deed violations for the above items and responsiveness of homeowners. The mowing of the pipeline on a consistent basis is also being addressed as this has been a prevalent problem.

Please help in doing your part in making this a great community to live.

If anyone knows of good lawn services, tree services, fence repair services, etc. please post them on the site in the appropriate area to assist your fellow neighbors.

Thanks,

Anthony
Rickyrat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Is there nothing to be done? Reply with quote

I have called and emailed and there is just no relief. I've got one house across from my home with two trees down. This is going on the second month. There is a house around the corner with no side fence since Ike.

I don't understand how nothing has happened to these people. Nail them already. Stop sending them letters they don't respond to and file in court against them.

As I said, I called the manager about the community and they have yet to respond, I sent an email and got nothing. 2 weeks and no answer.

I might as well stop paying my dues, as I have seen, nothing happens.

If you have some contact info that might help me plead the case for my section of the community please pass it on.
Nikki Skinner (I'm the one who actually has her yard done every week!)
6204 Ozark Trail
Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Larrycrest Reply with quote

There is a home on Larrycrest (not certain of the address) that I have complained about in the past that constantly has a trailer parked outside and for well over a year has had a black washer or dryer on their front porch. Wondering the purpose of the deed restrictions if they aren't enforced? If the board is going through the neighborhoods on a monthly basis this would have to be seen after this length of time. I think it takes away from the subdivision and is a turn off for anyone looking to purchase/build a home in our subdivision.
Rob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Larrycrest Reply with quote

As per the HOA meeting 29th October, our previous management company was not doing a very good job. Our new Management company has already taken note of your issues.
Jennifer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a complaint in November 2008 and now we are at the end of February 2010 and nothing has changed. What do we need to do to get some action taken?
EDB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We agree with Jennifer PLEASE let us know?!?!!?!?!?!??!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: