Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual Dues Invoices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Annual Dues Invoices Reply with quote

Reminder: Annual Dues of $200 are due January 31, 2010.

You have the option of paying $100 by January 31, 2010 and $100 by July 31, 2010. No further invoices will be sent in July.

If there are any issues with paying your dues, please let us know.

For everyones guidance, payments are to be mailed to:
Cypress Village HOA
P.O. Box 3217
Pearland, TX 77588
thebishop29

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob,
I mailed the dues to the P.O. Box below and received a return check stating that the check could not be cashed as it was made out to Cypress Village HOA. Can you please advise on who the check should be made out to? Thanks.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be clear, I believe the payments are due the 1st of January/July. The last day to pay them without late fees/penalties is the 31st of the month. Just wanted that to be clear.

As for the check issue, that's news to me. I believe we sent our payment in to cypress village hoa. I suggest calling our management company and seeing what the problem is. I'll follow up on this, too, for general information, but I'd still recommend contacting them directly.
thebishop29

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad,
i can understand late penalties if i sent it in late, but the check was sent on time so i would hope that late charges will not be assessed. I will call them to follow up. But, my credit union letter clearly states that the check could not be cashed due to who it was made out to. Who is the current entity? LPI?
thebishop29

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so i spoke with Miranda at LPI and she stated that the check will need to be made out to Cypress Village POA as opposed to Cypress Village HOA
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with Tracy Goza, who is the owner of LPI, and he said either POA or HOA should work. Like I said, my check was made out to HOA, and it cleared fine. That may be more of an issue with your bank, rather than our bank. Not sure? It seems only 2-3 checks did not clear for this reason.

If you are assessed late fees, please bring it to our attention (email preferred). I suggest calling Jordan Cook and discussing it with him, first. He's aware of the situation.

I was mostly posting the late fees info to clarify exactly when late fees would normally start accruing (1st of the following month) as compared to when the bill was "due" (1st of Jan/July).

hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: