Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parked vehicle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adanas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Parked vehicle Reply with quote

I would like to know what the rules and regulations are about cars parked on the streets? We live off of Cypress Village Drive @ Cypress Village Ct. (CV I) There is a car that has been parked on the side of our street for over 2 weeks and hasn't been moved. We don't want to cause any trouble BUT I would like to see if the owners could park their vehicle somewhere else?
Is this something the homeowners association can take care of or do we need to contact someone else?

Thank you.
mfeidler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Parked vehicle Reply with quote

adanas wrote:
I would like to know what the rules and regulations are about cars parked on the streets? We live off of Cypress Village Drive @ Cypress Village Ct. (CV I) There is a car that has been parked on the side of our street for over 2 weeks and hasn't been moved. We don't want to cause any trouble BUT I would like to see if the owners could park their vehicle somewhere else?
Is this something the homeowners association can take care of or do we need to contact someone else?

Thank you.

It also looks like the cars inspection sticker has expired! That may be the grounds to have it removed on. It is an eye sore and adds to traffic congestion. Maybe we can canvass the direct neighbors and if none own it then call the City to have it towed. Neighbors, if you own it please put it in your driveway or garage for long term storage.

Thanks,
Mike

On Cypress Village Drive too.
Rob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Abandoned Vehicle Reply with quote

This is a common problem and something the HOA cannot enforce. However, this is a code enforcement issue. The number was posted on January 10, 2010. FYI "Most common concerns are substandard structures, high weeds and grass, trash and debris accumulation, open storage, junk vehicles and front yard parking call (281) 652-1638."

If one phone call does not get it revolved, call again. They will resolve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: