Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abandoned house on Promenade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebishop29

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Abandoned house on Promenade Reply with quote

I understand that no one is occupying the house on Promenade due to the fire, but what can be done in terms of keeping the yard mowed while it sits? The grass is completely out of control and it has become an eye sore on the street.
Alexa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Abandoned house on Promenade Reply with quote

I live next door to the burned house on Promenade. I worry about the vermin that have moved in as well as the possibility of human transients.
Of course, this abandoned structure cannot be left as it is. It is a danger to all of our children. The yard has been left uncut and uncleared of the burned debris. Since the Homeowners' Association has been contacted with no success, does anyone have any suggestions as to whom can be contacted now?

Alexa
Rob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Burned Home Reply with quote

Sorry the delay on the reply. This is being addressed within the HOA. The Burned house should have been force mowed by now.
Alexa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Abandoned house on Promenade Reply with quote

Thanks; However, a neighbor mowed the front yard. The backyard has not been touched since the fire. There is still trash and debris on the side of the house as well as the back. The open window and holes in various places of the house need to be boarded. Otherwise, it remains an attractive nuisance for the neighborhood children.

Please help us!

Alexa Bond
cmhigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Abandoned House on Promenade Reply with quote

I called LPI about 2 months ago on this house and was told that the hold up is waiting on the arson team before they can do anything and when the investigation is complete the house would be torn down and rebuilt. I talked to a friend who is a fireman and he told me it does not take this long to have arson do their investigation. I agree totally that it is an eye sore and very dangerous.

Cathy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: