Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BURGLARY ATTEMPT IN CYPRESS VILLAGE I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmhigh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: BURGLARY ATTEMPT IN CYPRESS VILLAGE I Reply with quote

I just wanted to let neighbors know that someone tried to break into our house through the front door this past Saturday between the hours of 6pm-3:30am. Please be sure to keep your doors and windows locked and security system on when not at home. This really is upsetting as this is the 2nd attempt.

Have we developed a neighborhood watch program? I know at one point one was in the works.

Thanks, Cathy
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cathy,

So sorry to hear about the attempt.

We are still working on the Neighborhood Watch Program. We need to have 50% participation, I believe. Heather Hill is in charge of that program. I'm not sure where we are on those numbers. Perhaps you can contact her through the Cypress Village HOA facebook page or send her a message on here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: