Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Soliciting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: No Soliciting Reply with quote

What would be the process of making the neighborhoods a no soliciting neighborhood?

It is getting old that the same alarm company and the same exterminator company knock on my door at dinner time every other month.
astros08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not real sure why any memebers have not responded to this? Maybe I am the only one who feels this way?
pnr45

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: No soliciting Reply with quote

I recall a number of years ago no soliciting signs at the entrance to CV1 but I am not sure whether that was a community mandate or something the homeowners association enforced
stevehill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The board isn't replying because they don't like some of what has been said here and aren't reading it anymore. I've been told that they won't respond to anything directly and that everything needs to go through the management company. I don't know about the rest of ya'll but that isn't acceptable. Especially since our management company doesn't know how to deal with homeowners.
Back to the subject. I would agree that we need something put up. We did have it posted once upon a time.
pnr45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Soliciting and BOD Reply with quote

Next meeting at LPI should be August 4th so I will try and make that one and bring this topic up. It has been some years since that sign was up but I definately recall it being at the front on Harkey.
astros08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding me about the board members? Why on earth would you even want to volunteer to be on it anyway?
But, to not respond seems very unacceptable. Take yourself off the board and move on with other things then.
I just wanted to know how can we become a no soliciting neighborhood.
I will let all you that have issues with each other continue to have issues with each other and you can all choose to not talk to each other and point fingers at each other all day. I literally have much better things going on.
I just dont like getting a door knock from the same alarm company eevry other month trying the same sales speech I have heard a dozen times now.
steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not kidding. I really wish that I were. The contractor that they hired poured concrete in my yard and left other hazards that could have hurt someone. It took me alomst two weeks to get it address and it still isn't a hundred percent. I was told several times during that mess taht the board members would not deal directly with any home owner and that is what LPI is for. LPI has been rude to several home owners with no apologies. I'm not dealing with someone like that. The board is there to serve.
I hope that you can get the sign back. Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: