Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Residents Be Advised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
latishaodell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Residents Be Advised Reply with quote

Residents of Cypress Village II be advised that if I see your pets outside and not on a leash, I will be calling animal control.

I will not have children or adults attacked by animals in our community!
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean dogs, or are you also referring to cats?

I can't remember if Pearland's leash law applies to cats, but my understanding is they're fine if they have their rabies tags on.
pnr45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Pets Reply with quote

This is off the animal control website although I am sure we can agree it is dogs coming out of fences that are the concern more than the cats:

Does Pearland have a leash law?
Yes, Cats and dogs must be on a leash or contained in a fence at all times. You cannot tie animals outside your fenced yard. an owner must have physical control of pets at all times.

http://www.cityofpearland.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={48646F02-84ED-4AA3-B186-25BB6B43AF8D}
latishaodell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad I am referring to dogs. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I believe all of our residents deserve to be safe while walking in our neighborhood or out in our front yard. I am an animal lover, no doubt-dogs especially but when they are coming at my son and me barking at us when we were just in our yard is not going to be tolerated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: