Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Several Families under 1 Roof?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsmadv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Several Families under 1 Roof? Reply with quote

Are several families allowed to live under one roof? I thought we were a single unit family subdivision. A house on Ozark Trl in Cypress Village 1, has multiple adults (perhaps 4-5) living in the house....about 6 kids who are always in the street and go into peoples garages to look around or throw things in peoples yards. I saw one of the children trying to throw rocks at cats and birds in the area. This kind of behavior and family living style is making our community go downhill. How can this even be allowed? Not to mention the fact that since several families live there.....they constantly have cars parked outside because the driveway space is nearly not enough. Allowing this behavior to continue will only cause our community to go downhill, as if we are living in some type of ghetto. As a neighbor on the same street, I feel as if I have put up with this long enough (4 years). Where can I report this and does anyone have information on who to call or email?
Rob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Familes and Cars Reply with quote

You should contact city code enforcement. Keep calling if they do not respond at first. A similar situation was handled and finally resolved in section 1 last year.
mrsmadv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, I def. will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: