Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cut your grass or hire someone to do it for you!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tararod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Cut your grass or hire someone to do it for you!!! Reply with quote

Is our homeowner association keeping up with citations to people who don't keep up their yard? We have a house across the street who rarely cut their grass and when they do, they don't edge or sweep up the grass. It either looks like a jungle or when it is cut, grass is left everywhere in the street and sidewalk. I've heard that while a neighborhood is under construction, the HOA doesn't patrol or enforce the rules. If this is true, I think it's ridiculous because it takes over 2 years to complete construction and the rules should be enforced to everyone from the begining. I'd rather not be on bad terms with my neighbors, but I guess the only thing I can do is report it myself.
Rob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: HOA does indeed keep watch over yard maintainance Reply with quote

Please be advised the HOA management company regularly patrols both subdivision sections for those infractions you have mentioned. When these do come about there is a process that must be completed. It basically requires three letters to be sent to the home owner for action on their infraction. We are not at liberty to say at what stage this home owner is at; however, we can tell you that if a satisfactory outcome is not reached by the third letter, the the HOA will force mow (correctly) the home owner's lawn. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: