Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child Care....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
latishaodell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Child Care.... Reply with quote

I wasn't sure what to title this. My son will be attending Massey Ranch. The bus drop off and pick up have changed, which I'm happy about. The pick up is now at Kale St. & Larrycrest. The time frame; however does not work with my commute/work schedule. I need to leave here at 7:00 a.m. and the bus pick up isn't until 7:16 a.m. I am looking for someone who would get him on the bus every morning.

Please contact me at 281-881-3792.

Thanks,

Latisha
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost that cell phone # so if you could call me @ 281-768-0030.

I should also mention that I'd be willing to pay $50/month.
betsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my child also goes to massey ranch & catches the bus @ larry crest & kale st. If it helps or makes a difference so that its less of a worry for you, I take my son to the bus stop at around 7:05 & there's usually a child or two already there. I also know there are several parents who go & stay with their child and one parent that lives just across the street from the stop & sits in the driveway & watches the children till they get on the bus. Who knows, maybe our children know one another. If you'd like to email me at work with any questions or so we can meet & see if our children know one another & can look out for one another, my work email address is betsy@bensonanderson.com.
latishaodell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Betsy. I believe that you know me. Unless there's more than one Betsy around. Is your child in 4th grade this year? Are yall from Ohio???

Have you guessed who I am? LOL.

I think I've got the bus thing figured out, until we have crazy weather.
betsy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I have not checked the forums in a while. I guess there may be more than one Betsy. My son is in 3rd grade this year @ Massey & sorry, were not from Ohio.

I'm glad you got the bus thing worked out. I know its hard, I have to do the same thing but it helps that the bus at least comes to the back of the subdivision now & they arent walking so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: