Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual HOA Meeting June 09, 2009

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Annual HOA Meeting June 09, 2009 Reply with quote

Be advised the Annual HOA Meeting will be held at the Pearland Library on TUESDAY June 09, 2009. Check in begins at 6:30pm. Meeting to begin at 7pm.

Some Subjects to be covered:
Neighborhood Crime Watch (sponsored by PPD)
Board of Director Elections
Committees
The Cypress Village Playground
Summer Programs sponsered by the Pearland Parks and Recreations

We look forward to seeing all of you there. If you cannot make it, please be sure to hand in your proxie votes (should be seeing them in the mail today) to any one of the Board of Directors. You may simply repy to this e-mail with your address and we would be happy to pick them up.

Thank you,
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob,

Sorry I had to leave the meeting early. How did the rest of the meeting go?

Thanks,
Latisha
Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Meeting Reply with quote

It was bit of the usual. We did have answers for most all questions even if some residents did not like the answers. Anthony Johnson was voted in on the board of directors. Sorry Latisha Sad

We will be working to get more information out to the home owners in the future. Good luck! We look forward to your further participation. Perhaps you can head up one of our committees that we will be creating very soon. Thanks again!
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob,

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, my leaving early was not helpful to my intent on running; however, my son's baseball playoff game takes precedence.

I will most definitely consider heading up a committee and of course I'll continue to run for BOD.

It is unfortunate that there are so many complaints and yet so many willing to not do anything about it.

Thanks again for your service.

Oh and a question. I did hear that we are not having HCMS as our management company, is that correct? Do we still mail them our July payment or do we mail that to the new management company?

Thanks,

Latisha
Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: HCMS Reply with quote

While there has been some talk. No decisions have been made.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: