Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planting trees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebishop29

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Planting trees Reply with quote

Hi, not sure if this is the proper forum to post in, but, I just wanted to inquire as to whether I need to submit a formal request into the HOA if i want to plant trees on the side of my house for added shade and such. Due to the limited size, i was thinking of planting a couple of smallish trees, such as Texas Ash, on either side of my house. Obviously, i want to be respectful of my neighbors as well as HOA rules so please let me know what the process is if there is one. Thanks.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The majority from the board is that planting trees like this would not require an ACC.

Also, you might want to call the dig line to get them to mark lines before you plant a tree. I almost planted one in my backyard on a gas line that cuts across my backyard at an odd angle. No way I would have known it was there if they hadn't marked it first.
thebishop29

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Chad, and for anyone who cares to know, 811 is who you call in order to get all of your utility lines marked. http://www.call811.com/ is their site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: