Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog training/kennel petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mischief1red

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Dog training/kennel petition Reply with quote

I received a letter in the mail about the proposed change in the tree farm by the new owners. The letter stated that if we could not attend the meeting, we would be able to sign the petition. What do I need to do to sign the petition. My son has a play off game that night and I cannot go to the meeting. Please let me know where I have to go to sign the petition? I DO NOT want a dog kennel in my backyard! And I do not want my property value to go down.
ebda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not make the meeting either but would also like to sign a petition. Can the petition be attached here or is someone going around the neighborhoods?
latishaodell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you e-mail me... latishaodell@mac.com
I can e-mail it to you and you can print/fax it to them at the number listed on the letter.

Thanks,
Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Petition Form Reply with quote

I have sent a copy of this petition to LPI via e-mail. Any home owner can call LPI (281) 412-2580 and have them e-mail you a copy. Once completed, you may fax to city hall or drop off at LPI's office prior to 4pm Thursday as I will need to pick them up prior to the meeting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: