Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog Training Facility to be placed at Oak Tree Farm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Dog Training Facility to be placed at Oak Tree Farm Reply with quote

Residents,

You should all have received a letter from our management company advising you of the June 03rd City Council Meeting on Juen 03rd 6PM. Part of this meeting has been scheduled account of the request for a zoning exemption of the old Oak Tree Farm that is between our neighborhoods. The new owner wants to create a dog training facility at the site. Every home owner I have met has been firmly against this for a great number of reasons. If you are against this, please attend this City Council Meeting. The BOD will be there, but the more poeple that show up the better. I think we have a good chance of preventing this from happening.

Because this City Council Meeting conflicts with the regulary scheduled monthly board meeting, there will not be a board meeting on June 03rd.

Thank you.
Rob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Dog Traing Facility variance DEFEATED!!!! Reply with quote

Cypress Village Residents,

Thank you for the numourous "opposed" letters and the Large turn out at the Pearland Zoning Meeting at City Hall. The variance for the Dog Training Facility was soundly defeated. We understand the new owner is now searching for a developer to sell the propert to.

Great Job Cypress Village!!!
Rob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Owners of Tree Farm have been caught in the Act Reply with quote

Today, two board members noticed several vehicles and dogs in the tree park. This is vilation on the cities ruling that this property cannot be utulized as a dog training facility. Pictures were taken and will be hand delivered to City Hall on Tuesday for action.
hcube76

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went today to the city today and met with the planner that was at our hearing and another planner. I had a CD with pictures of the dog training going on as well as 8x10 showing the offenses. I was told that after the owner of the property came in after she was shot down at the hearing and got a COO for Dogwood Tree Farms. The city was pretty sure she was going to go on as before with dog training but needed proof. She needed the COO to get power on to the property. So we have proof in to them. I have told them I am willing to release the picture to be used when they take her to court. The city really wants to catch her. They are going to try to catch her and also send a letter. She will end up getting her COO rejected and then will loose power but I don't know if that will stop her. SO if you see her training please call me at 713-517-0956, so I can get a hold of my contact at the city and so I can take pictures again. The more me have the better. Thanks so much for all of your help getting this resolved.
Heather
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: