Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CypressVillageResident

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Trees Reply with quote

What is the enforced rule on the number of trees required in the front yard? I thought it was 2, but since Ike many homes only have 1 and some even have 0 trees.

I currently have 2 trees but would love to have that reduced to 1.

Thanks!
latishaodell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of the houses in Cypress Village I & II were only given 1 tree when they bought the house as was the case for us and we'd have preferred 2.

I know that didn't answer your question per se but it was a contractor/landscape issue.
Robinson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no hard rule on a required number of trees per lot in the community. The developers originally planted 1 per lot, then 2 per lot in section 2. Some homeowners refused the trees when the home was being built.

Requests to add a tree can be submitted to the board (or subcommittee). Pearland has rules on the removal of trees once they reach a certain size.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: