Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Verizon Fios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeflannagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Verizon Fios Reply with quote

I have been waiting for over a year for the Verizon Fios service to be available in our area but now I read in the news letter that the installation has been postponed for an indefinite time and I'd like to know why, who made the decision and if there was any discussion with the residents before the decision was made. I previoulsy checked with City Hall and was advised that Verizon has been apporoved to be in our area.

Needless to say, I'm once again disipointed that a major decision has been made that affects my home and I was not informed of a decision that affects my family.
latishaodell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that is something you take up with Verizon. I don't believe that our HOA makes that kind of decision.
Robinson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please contact Verizon. This is not an HOA issue.

May I ask what major decisions have been made without you being informed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: