Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing dog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvertooth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Missing dog Reply with quote

Our dog is missing and we are asking everyone to keep an eye out for him. We hope someone took him in and gave him a safe, warm spot to stay for the past couple of nights. He got out yesterday, 3/10/11, while we were at the Rodeo and has been spotted around Cypress Village II several times since about 4pm yesterday.

He is a brown and white shih tzu named Elf. He is very friendly and hardly barks. He is not used to being outside by himself and from everyone I've talked to that saw him yesterday, he was searching for his way back home.

At this point, he could have walked across to Section I or could be somewhere still in Section II. We have put fliers on all the mailboxes with his picture and info.

Please, if you have seen him or have any information (or hopefully him), please call me at 931-581-1910. We have had him for over 5 years and he is a huge part of our family! We miss him and just want to find him! We will offer a reward if you have him!

Thanks!
latishaodell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you've since got him back home safe and sound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: