Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complaint against LPI (bad treatment of a homeowner)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Complaint against LPI (bad treatment of a homeowner) Reply with quote

I tried to speak with our LPI rep Tracy Goza after the annual meeting, and he cut me off with this,

"I don't appreciate personal attacks... You came here to stir up some shit and you accomplished your goal. I hope you're happy."

He then refused to speak to me, and turned and walked off.

Is that how our management company treats homeowners? Because I AM a homeowner. LPI answers to the HOA, and as a homeowner, I am part of that HOA. I am entitled to a professional interaction with our management company. Also, LPI can not ignore a homeowner.

So, what does the board think about that?

For those who weren't at the meeting, I presented factual, budget-based information on how Tracy Goza of LPI used insider information to increase his landscaping company's bid by over $4200 after we agreed to give him the business. It's a long story, but even Mr. Goza agreed during the meeting that the information was 100% accurate and factual.

I do not see how factual information is a personal attack. It was information that homeowners needed to know, and almost everyone agreed was very disturbing behavior from LPI/TPTL. Unfortunately, our conversation on the topic was cut short by the board, and we never returned to it.

Comments from anyone who was there are welcome.
ebda

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, we were not able to make it to the meeting because both of our boys had ball games last night. I would however be interested in meeting and speaking with someone about what was covered and accomplished at the meeting. I know the minutes will be posted, but those are always pretty vague.

Thanks
steve

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to have another meeting to recap what happen as I wasn't there either. The minutes are vague and the board said that is done for a reason. I think that the community as a whole would be very upset if they knew all of the things that this board has done.
This isn't the first time that Tracy has been unprofessional with a homeowner and has dismissed things that a homeowner has said. Not acceptable.
It is becoming increasingly clear that the board or the management company does not care what the homeowners think or want.
Rob has promised to be transparent. Not seeing it.
steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to be fair. I spent a while talking with Tracy tonight. He did apologize for the way he talked to me. I believe it to be sincere. I felt that posting this after publicly complaining about the way I was treated is the fair and right thing to do.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will also say that I also received an apology from Tracy tonight for the language he used with me, and I also felt it was sincere. My thanks to Tracy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: