Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Minutes Reply with quote

Did the minutes stopped being posted? I looked in the folder where they should be, but there hasn’t been any posted since March?
I was just wondering if there is anything new for the community to be aware of, or any new change of direction the board has proposed or made changes to?
This used to be a forum where residents could get in touch with the board, yet as of a couple of months it’s like the board members had decided to not communicate with the residents via this format.
Has the issue that has caused this lack of communication been resolved? I have just asked simple questions and they have not been answered.
Did we get anywhere on the topic of trying to see what it would take to make the neighborhood a no soliciting one?
Are the minutes no longer going to be posted for the community to view?
And the houses that back up to the new section of Magnolia still have mold all over them. That last one is just an FYI, because that thread has been unanswered since May.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The board has stopped giving people access to the minutes. Just like they have stopped posting here.

The board does not want to interact with homeowners, and they apparently do not want homeowners to know what they do.

There is supposed to be a board meeting on Thursday. I suggest everyone show up and complain in person. That's the only way the board will ever hear you.

I am planning on being there. The website is part of what will be discussed. Sorry I can't say more at this time.
stevehill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The board has said that they will only deal with Home owners through the management company. I am also planning on being at the board meeting and would encourage everybody to go as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: