Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black and white cat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uhyreks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Black and white cat Reply with quote

My husband and I found a sweet friendly female black/white cat in our driveway tonight. She really seems to belong to someone. She has no tags and we have never seen her on our street before tonight. She may be lost.

I do not know if someone is looking for her, but if you are please comment on this post and I will provide our contact information.

Thank You.
Kourtney
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what part of section II you're in, but I know in the back, we actually have several strays. My neighbor actually left four cats when his house was foreclosed on. Not sure if that is one of his or not, though.

Good luck finding the owner. Although we typically don't put things on the mailboxes, it might be a good way to find the owner by posting a picture for a couple of days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: