Cypress Village HOA Forum Index Cypress Village HOA
A forum for our community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our HOA Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cvresident

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Our HOA Site Reply with quote

Does anyone know who is in charge of updating this site? It has old info on it, like the board members. It is a helpful site and I hope that it continues and our FB account, not sure who is charge of that but it also would be nice to have kept up. It is a great way to communicate and keep residences up to date with info. Can the HOA send these links to all the residences, maybe in our newsletter, which have not seen lately either, is that continuing? Just a thought and thanks.
ChadHammons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the webmaster for our website, but per an agreement with the HOA Board, I typically only make the updates that are requested by the board or LPI. However, if you see information that is just incorrect, please let me know.

I am not sure who is responsible for the Facebook page, though. That was done independently of the website.
latishaodell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our new facebook address is this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/349546275158155/

We look forward to seeing you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cypress Village HOA Forum Index -> Suggestions & Complaints All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: